When it comes to the medical treatment for your loved ones or yourself, compromise or delay is out of the question. However, shortage of funds can pose serious problems in case of a medical emergency, especially if you haven’t planned for it. In a rush to avail the best treatment possible, you may either liquidate your investments or avail a personal loan.
However, this will lead you to compromise on your investment objectives or will mean paying high-interest rates on an unsecured loan, whose value too may be insufficient. Therefore, the best way to fund your medical emergencies is to avail a property loan. Although there are various health emergencies occurs at any time, always choose the best one.
Better still, applying for a Bajaj Finserv Property Loan for Medical Emergency can be an affordable proposition in many ways, as mentioned below.
- High Sanctions to Avail the Best Medical Treatments without a Worry- The Loan Against Property by Bajaj Finserv gives you access to a high-value loan on cost-effective terms, which makes it a reasonable financial solution for medical emergencies. As a salaried employee, you get a sanction of up to Rs.1 crore and as a self-employed applicant, you can access up to Rs.3.5 crore. Thanks to this substantial sanction, you can easily cover all your medical expenses, right from pre-hospitalisation to post-hospitalization with funds from this sanction. This way you do not have to take additional credit and can allow your investments to grow without any hitch.
- Flexible Tenors to Repay the Loan without Overstepping your Budget- Debt repayment has a significant impact on your finances as you have to use up a portion of your budget to pay EMIs. What’s more, repayments have a direct bearing on your credit history and score too. While repaying on time adds to your credit score, missing or delaying even a single EMI can result in a dip, restricting your ability to avail loans on favorable terms in future.
- To help you repay your loan comfortably without defaulting, Bajaj Finserv offers flexible tenor options. As a salaried individual, you can select a tenor of up to 18 years and as a self-employed person, you can repay via a tenor ranging from 2 to 20 years. You can also make part-prepayments towards your principal at nominal charges and thus reduce your interest burden.are
- Flexi Loan Facility to Manage your Finances and Ace your Withdrawals- In a bid to help you in repaying your loan comfortably, Bajaj Finserv allows you to avail the Loan Against Property as a Flexi Loan. By virtue of this facility, you can withdraw from the sanction in phases so as to meet medical expenses as and when you incur them. Further, you only have to pay interest on the borrowed amount. This way, you make huge interest savings and also reduce the total credit cost.
- Finally, when it comes to repayment, you can choose to repay the borrowed amount as interest-only EMIs for a portion of the tenor and start paying full EMIs later when you are in a better financial position. This way, you can manage your repayment in a better way.
Delay in accessing funds is the last thing you want during medical emergencies. To ensure that you don’t face this issue, Bajaj Finserv has a simple loan against property eligibility criteria that you can meet easily. Additionally, the loan against property documents required is also minimal that makes for a quick approval. Further, you can view your customized deals on Loan Against Property and apply using such offers to enjoy a hassle-free and quick online approval.